In consequence of our orientation exclusively on services which are connected with the intellectual property protection, our office can provide you with a full range of services regarding the protection of an invention.
Required documents for the registration of Patent in Nepal
- Notarized copy of a Power of Attorney duly signed by the Applicant, sealed and attested by two witnesses.
- An Application form duly signed by the Applicant, sealed and attested by two witnesses.
- Name, address and profession of inventor.
- In the case of the invention not invented by the applicant himself, the conditions acquiring such right from inventor by the applicant.
- Method of operation or utilization of such invention.
- Principle or formula, if such patent is based on any principle or formula.
- Drawings and sketch of invention (if necessary).
- Prescribed application fee as mention in schedule